- CX ACADEMY14th January 2018
- CX COMMUNITY MEETING15th January 2018
- GULF CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE AWARDS16th January 2018
- CX PROFESSIONAL MASTERCLASS17th and 18thJanuary 2018
CX Day is a celebration which takes place in many major cities across the world run by CXPA (Customer Experience Professionals Association).
CX Day is a global celebration of the companies and professionals that create great experiences for their customers.
People of diverse backgrounds will share ideas on Customer Experience and innovation in a cross-industry context and learn from one another.
The first ever CX Day in Dubai will take place on Tuesday, October 3, 2017.
CX Day will attract companies from across the UAE to participate in an event as well as to celebrate CX within their companies.
This will raise the profile and importance of CX across the region as well as engaging staff.
3rd October 2017
Dubai Economy – Business Village - block A at 5th floor, Auditorium room
0830 – 1300 (Registration opens at 0800)
We have a lot planned to celebrate the day including:
- An event in Dubai with CX Specialists
- Four thought leaders will present their case studies
- A panel discussion will take place
- Company Celebrations will take place across the UAE
Full details of the speakers and the panel will be shared closer to the event
Ian Golding, CCXP, Customer Experience Specialist at Customer Experience Consultancy Ltd
Craig Lee, COO at TribeCX
REGISTER TO ATTEND
There are a maximum number of 50 seats available, which are available on a first come first serve basis. There is a strict maximum of two attendees per company.
SIGN UP FORM
CX Day at Your Company
Can’t attend the CX Day event?
Celebrate CX Day in your company.
This is a great way to:
- Create awareness of what customer experience is and what it means in the organisation
- Create awareness for what CX initiatives are underway
- Create awareness of the governing CX body
- Educate the experience framework (e.g., Forrester or Temkin framework – Customer Understanding, Measurement, Governance, Executive Commitment, etc.)
- Celebrate customer experience successes
- Thank people for their ongoing work to deliver great customer experiences
Company Celebration Ideas:
CX Day is the perfect chance to celebrate excellent customer experience. But where do you start? Browse CXPA’s ideas for creating a memorable CX Day at your organization.