BECOME A GENUINE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE MASTER
The two day CXMasterclass is designed for those wishing to develop their understanding of best practice disciplines, tools and frameworks being used successfully in Customer Experience around the globe.
Designed by Ian Golding, world renowned Customer Experience Specialist, all graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
CX Professional Masterclass
- Will help develop all delegates knowledge on Customer Experience
- Have practical and interactive tasks throughout the two days
- Are certified by the Customer Experience Professionals Association
- Ian was the first in the world to be certified to deliver training for the Certified Customer Experience Professional qualification
- Have practical examples on how to improve your business
- Provide extensive guidance on how to succeed with the CCXP Certification Process
- Will teach you about the 6 interdependent CXPA competencies
- Help CX professionals get prepared for the final CCXP exam
CX Professional Masterclass
The programmes are developed to do two things: firstly, to give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead a successful customer agenda in your own business; and secondly to deepen your understanding of the CXPA process and six competencies needed to pass the CCXP exam.
All graduates of the course will be given case studies, exercises and stories that bring to life the skills needed to succeed as a CX professional.
You will have the opportunity to take the CCXP Exam at a CCXP Assessment Centre in Dubai.
Delegates wishing to take the CCXP exam, can register by completing the registration process at http://www.ccxp.org/. Upon acceptance by the CXPA to take the exam, delegates must then contact AMIDEAST at the details below.
Please include information on the exam and where you plan to test.
CCXP Assessment Centre in Dubai is located:
AMIDEAST Dubai and Prometric Test Center
Knowledge Village, Block 2B, Offie G-01B
- Prior to their attendance at the masterclass, all delegates would be sent a questionnaire exploring their current understanding of customer experience. The questionnaire should be sent back prior to attendance at the workshop.
- Delegates will be asked to think about their own recent experiences as customers, and document two – one positive and one negative. They will be asked to describe why the experience was positive or negative, and HOW both experiences made them feel. They will also be asked to describe how analytics and intelligence could have helped the companies they interacted with to improve the experience.
- Delegates will be asked to source any existing forms of customer insight they can relating to their own products and brands. They will be asked to consider whether they think they have everything they need.
1. Introductions and expectations
2. The role of the Customer Experience Professional
- Leading the customer agenda
- Influencing with credibility
- CXPA’s Competencies for the CCXP accreditation
3. CX as a tool for transformation
- Evolution of the organisation’s CX maturity
- Why it’s important
- Commercial benefits of CX
4. Customer Strategy
- Customer strategy examples
- Customer Experience frameworks
- Evaluating your customer strategy
5. Brand Proposition
- What is it and why is it important?
- Being clear about the brand promise
- What makes a brand proposition
1. Customer-centric culture
- Characteristics of customer-centric organisations
- What should customer-centric leaders be doing?
- Employee experiences
2. Who are your customers?
- The flaws in traditional segmentation methods
- Creating customer personas
- Using personas to influence
3. Customer empathy
- What is empathy and why is it important?
- How to think like your customers think
- The role of storytelling
4. Customer journey mapping
- The principles of mapping customer journeys effectively
- Keeping it simple and actionable
- Prioritising the most important things
- Measurement principles
- Aligning the voices of your customers, people and processes
- Know what your priorities are
6. Action planning
- For you personally and your organisation
- A framework for managing what happens next
- Keeping up the momentum
Anyone wanting to build their knowledge about Customer Experience and how to lead and manage the CX agendaTopics include
The role of the CX professional
CCXP competency requirements
Customer culture, strategy and actions
Journey mapping and measurementDuration
$1,075 + VAT (with special discounts for group bookings)
AED 3950 + VAT (with special discounts for group bookings)Available Dates
02nd and 03rd MayLocation
Movenpick Ibn Battuta Gate Hotel, Dubai, UAE
Meet the Trainer
Ian Golding is a Certified Customer Experience Professional. A highly influential freelance CX consultant, Ian advises leading companies on CX strategy, measurement, improvement and employee advocacy techniques and solutions. Ian has worked across multiple industries including retail, financial services, logistics, telecoms and pharmaceuticals and has deployed CX tools and methodologies all over the world. An internationally renowned speaker and blogger on the subject of CX, Ian was also the first to become a CCXP Authorised Resource & Training Provider.
To obtain the qualification it is necessary to make an application and then to sit the exam. This workshop will help to ensure you are successful in your application and you understand the way that the exam works. Exams are held at the ISO Quality Testing Centres in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah throughout the year. Options on dates are provide on completion of the successful application.