- Entry Deadline29th October 2017
- Finalists Announced31st October 2017
- Awards Finals and Ceremony16th January 2018
Join the Customer Experience Community Discussion Today!
Join local CX professionals in an informal setting to network and share knowledge, experience, and best practice.
Alongside cutting edge and interactive agenda session, attendees will have the exclusive opportunity to meet with innovative, future thinking customer experiences professionals.
The objective of the CX Meetings is to build the knowledge and capability in the field of customer experience in the Gulf region in a non-sales led environment.
What is the CX Meeting?
Awards International is running various Customer Experience Meetings supported by the CXPA (Customer Experience Professionals Association)
At the meetings, attendees will be able to learn from real-life case studies as well as being able to learn and share best practice on how to deliver great customer experience.
The meetings will appeal to Customer Experience professionals who want to be at the cutting edge of Customer Experience in the region.
- Hear from industry experts, thought leaders, and top practitioners in the Customer Experience (CX) for examples and best practice to stay ahead of the curve
- Enhance your Customer Experience Knowledge
- Learn from the top industry experts in the Region
- Network with like-minded professional in Customer Experience
15th January 2018
Venue to be confirmed
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
0900 - 1200 (Registration opens at 0830. Light lunch provided at 1200)
Agenda will be confirmed closer to the event date
Who should attend the Event?
For those who want to:
- gain knowledge of Customer Experience
- share, network and upgrade their customer experience skills
- become a certified customer experience professional
- be at the forefront of the customer experience industry in the region
Book to Attend
The CX Meetings are held for groups of no more than 25 in Dubai, UAE.
Pick the most convenient date and book your place!
For further information, call 00971 56 130 9800 Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP FORM